Our paying subscribers benefit from the following services
- Full access to the Borderlex.eu website (everything behind the paywall)
- Daily news on EU trade policy – readable online for subscribers only and sent daily to the subscribers’ e-mails
- Regular in-depth analyses of specific trade policy files
- Every Monday morning a ‘Week Ahead’ article covering the main events of a European trade policy week to come
- Every Friday a ‘Week in Brussels’ column recapitulating the main developments in EU trade policy
- Every Friday a ‘Beyond Brussels’ feature article focusing on trade policy developments outside the EU
- Access to Borderlex’s transatlantic document library
- Access to a detailed EU trade policy calendar (covering e.g. important policy meetings in Brussels and beyong, parliament meetings, trade negotiation rounds)
- Full access to Borderlex searchable news and analysis archive
Subscriptions are annual and offered to individual users or groups.
Take a free trial before committing
Before you decide to sign up with us, try us for two weeks for free! No credit card details requested.
Please leave a valid daytime telephone number with us to guarantee you get the complimentary trial. If you register with a personal email address (such as gmail or yahoo) please tell us why you want to take this trial.
When you take a free trial, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.